Head of the Neurology Department: Ass. Prof. Ivica Bilić, MD, PhD
Co-Chair: Ass. Prof. Gordan Džamonja, MD, PhD
Secretary: Ass. Vana Košta, MD, PhD
Course Schedule 2021-2022
Schedule of Practicals
Information for test
Results of the written test 28/01/2022
Oral schedule final 31/01/2022
Diploma thesis proposals
Testing of knowledge is done by written, practical (examination of the neurological patient) and oral final exam.
Preliminary exam (examination of the neurological patient) will be held on the last day of the Course.
Presence on the lectures, seminars and practicals is obligatory. Student can miss only 20% of the selected topics (reasonable grounds).
After finishing the course students have to gather signature of the Chair of the Department in Index (before written exam) as prove thay have finished the Course and have prerequisite for the exam.
Written exam consists of multiple choice questions (total of 50 questions). Passing the written exam is required for approaching the oral exam.
The results of the written exam are acknowledged by the end of the ongoing academic year. After that, students have to take the written exam again.
The whole exam should be finished within 5 days after completition of the written exam.
III. COURSE GRADES:
45-50 points - excellent (5) - (A)
40-44 points - very good (4) - (B)
34-39 ponits - good (3) - (C)
28-33 points - satisfactory (2) - (D)
0-27 points - fail (1) - (F)
Oral exam: fail (1) - (F); satisfactory (2) - (D); good (3) - (C); very good (4) - (B); excellent (5) - (A)
Final course grade is calculated as a mean from final written (25%) and final oral (75%) exam grades.
IV. REGULAR TERMS DATE OF WRITTEN EXAM:
Winter: 29th January 2021 - 09,45 PAC Amfitheatar; (oral 1st February 2021)-schedule TBA
Summer: 8th July 2021
Autumn: 3rd September 2021
Autumn 2: 23th September 2021
Simon RP, Aminoff MJ, Greenberg DA. Clinical Neurology. 10th Edition. New York: Lange Medical Books/McGraw Hill 2018.
(This book is thorough and is readable in four weeks, probably the best book to use for the clerkship).
Ropper A, Samuels M. Adams and Victor's Principles of Neurology (10th edition). McGraw-Hill; New York, 2014.
Adams AC. Mayo Clinic Essential Neurology. Rochester (2nd edition): Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 2017.
LIST OF LECTURERS AND TEACHING STAFF
1. Assistant Professor Ivica Bilić, MD, PhD, neurologist - Head of the Department of Neurology; email@example.com
2. Assistant Professor Gordan Džamonja, MD, PhD, neurologist - co-Chair of the Department of Neurology; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Tenured Professor Ivo Lušić, MD, PhD, neurologist; email@example.com
4. Full Professor Marina Titlić, MD, PhD, neurologist; firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Assistant Professor Meri Matijaca, MD, PhD, neurologist; email@example.com
6. Assistant Professor Sanda Pavelin, MD, PhD, neurologist; firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Assistant Professor Mario Mihalj, MD, PhD, neurologist; email@example.com
8. Assistant Professor Marina Roje-Bedeković, MD, PhD, neurologist; firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Assistant Krešimir Čaljkušić, MD, MSc, neurologist; email@example.com
10. Assistant Anton Marović, MD, PhD, neurologist
11. Assistant Vana Košta, MD, PhD, neurologist - Secretary of the Department of Neurology; firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Ana Kostović, MSc, psychologist
VII. LIST OF EXAMINERS FOR 2020/2021. ACADEMIC YEAR
Assist. Prof. Ivica Bilić, MD, PhD, neurologist
Assist. Prof. Gordan Džamonja, MD, PhD, neurologist
Assist. Prof. Vana Košta, MD, PhD, neurologist
Assist. Prof. Meri Matijaca, MD, PhD, neurologist
Assist. Prof. Mario Mihalj, MD, PhD, neurologist
Assist. Prof. Sanda Pavelin, MD, PhD, neurologist
Prof. Marina Titlić, MD, PhD, neurologist