We have obtained new literature on lifestyle medicine
We have obtained new literature on lifestyle medicine within the project „Internationalization of the higher education of the University of Split School of Medicine“, funded by the European Social Fund.
The book will be used for the summer school in lifestyle medicine
, and they are available to everyone in the Library of Medical School in Split
List of the books:
- James M. Rippe (Ed). Lifestyle medicine. Third ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, 2019.
- Garry Egger, Andrew Binns, Stephan Rossner, Michael Sagner (Eds). Lifestyle medicine: lifestyle, the environment, and preventive medicine in health and disease. Third ed. London: Elsevier, Academic Press, 2017.
- James M. Rippe (Ed). Nutrition in lifestyle medicine. Cham, Switzerland: Humana Press, 2017.
- Jeffrey I. Mechanick, Robert F. Kushner (Eds). Lifestyle medicine: a manual for clinical practice. Cham: Springer, 2016.
- B. Frates, J Bonnet. The Lifestyle Medicine Handbook: An Introduction to the Power of Healthy Habits. 2018.
- Thomas L. Lenz. Lifestyle medicine for chronic diseases: an introduction to the evidence-based approach of managing chronic diseases with lifestyle therapeutics. Second ed. Morrisville, North Carolina: Lulu Press, 2019.
- William R. Miller, Stephen Rollnick. Motivational interviewing: helping people change. 3rd ed. New York: Guilford Press, 2013.
- Stephen Rollnick, William R. Miller, Christopher C. Butler. Motivational interviewing in health care: helping patients change behavior. New York: Guilford Press, 2008.
- Dawn Clifford, Laura Curtis. Motivational interviewing in nutrition and fitness. New York: The Guilford Press, 2016.
- Michael Arloski. Wellness coaching for lasting lifestyle change. 2nd ed. Duluth, Minnesota: Whole Person Associates, Inc., 2014.
- James O. Prochaska, John C. Norcross, Carlo C. DiClemente. Changing for good. New York: W. Morrow, 1994.
- James O. Prochaska, Janice M. Prochaska. Changing to thrive: using the stages of change to overcome the top threats to your health and happiness. Center City, Minnesota: Hazelden Publishing, 2016.
- Miles Hassell, Mea Hassell. Good Food, Great Medicine: A Mediterranean Diet and Lifestyle. 2018.
- Michael Pollan. Food Rules: An Eater's Manual. 2009.
- Michael Pollan. In defense of food: an eater’s manifesto. New York: Penguin Press, 2008.
- Michael Pollan. The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals.
- Dean Ornish, M. D., and Anne Ornish. Undo it!: how simple lifestyle changes can reverse most chronic diseases. New York : Ballantine Books, 2019.
- Michael Greger, Gene Stone. How not to die: discover the foods scientifically proven to prevent and reverse disease. New York: Flatiron Books, 2015.
- Dan Buettner. The Blue Zones: 9 lessons for living longer from the people who’ve lived the longest. Second ed. Washington: National Geographic, 2012.
- T. Colin Campbell, Thomas M. Campbell. The China study: the most comprehensive study of nutrition ever conducted and the startling implications for diet, weight loss and long-term health. Revised and expanded ed. Dallas, TX : BenBella Books, Inc., 2016.
- Dean Sherzai, Ayesha Sherzai. The Alzheimer’s solution : a breakthrough program to prevent and reverse the symptoms of cognitive decline at every age. New York: HarperOne, 2017.
- Amit Sood. The Mayo Clinic guide to stress-free living. Cambridge, MA: Da Capo Press/Lifelong Books, 2013.
- Amit Sood. The Mayo Clinic handbook for happiness: a 4-step plan for resilient living. Boston, MA: Da Capo Lifelong, 2015.
- Peter Menzel, Faith D'Aluisio. Hungry Planet: What the World Eats, 2007