News and updates
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 11 December 2020
Student Office will be closed from 24 Dec 2020 until 11 Jan 2021 due to vacations.
We wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
Decision on holding an additional exam term in the academic year 2019/2020
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR TEACHING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SPLIT SCHOOL OF MEDICINE DURING THE EPIDEMIC OF COVID-19 DISEASE CAUSED BY THE SARS-CoV-2 VIRUS WITH THE APPLICATION OF ANTIEPIDEMIC MEASURES
ENROLLMENT IN THE HIGHER STUDY YEAR - ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we are trying to minimize in person contact and will therefore organize enrolments for higher years online
- all years (ALL STUDENTS REGARDLESS OF THE YEAR THEY ARE IN MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM)
courses form - 2nd year - UPDATED
courses form - 3rd year - UPDATED
courses form - 4th year - UPDATED
courses form - 5th year - UPDATED
courses form - 6th year - UPDATED
1) Students who passed all exams
and are enrolling into a “clean” higher year of study should fill in the enrolment papers – please circle all courses on the courses form and send a scan of completed forms to the firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Students who yet have exams to take in September
should contact us via e-mail when the fourth exam term of the course they have to take is over, so that we can agree on the way to proceed with their enrolment.
3) Students who are not enrolling all subjects from the next year but will not attend any more exam terms
, should contact us via email so we can agree on the way to proceed with their enrolment.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 8 May 2020
Student Office is starting to work with students from Monday, 11 May 2020.
Office will be open on Mondays and Thursdays
from 9:00 AM till 12:00 PM
for working with students.
Please obey the following rules, otherwise coming to the Student Office will not be allowed:
1. The arrival must be announced and confirmed via email or phone with the Student Office, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter the Office.
You must inform us about the reason of your coming to the office.
You should come only for matters, that are not possible to solve by e-mail or by phone.
2. Please obey the general rules for hygiene prescribed from Croatian Centre for Public Health, you will be kindly reminded on them by our employee at the entrance of the building.
3. Maximum stay in the office is 15 minutes.
Please do not group yourself inside or outside the building.
We will be available for all your questions as always on our e-mail: email@example.com
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
We wish you and your families to stay healthy and safe.
Tina & Dalibora
Students who passed all exams from their year can already pay the tuition fee.
NB: tuition fee is non-refundable, bank costs must be paid by candidates; for payments from Croatia middle exchange rate of Croatian National Bank on the day of payment must be used;
Those students who didn't pass all exams from their year will be notified how much they need to pay on the enrolment day.
The tuition fee must be paid by the beginning of the academic year 2019/20 and copy of payment must be provided to the Student Office.