Applications for the Summer School of Scientific communication
The Summer School can accept only a restricted number of participants because of intensive work in small groups and individual training.
The Summer School is open to all doctoral students from Croatia and abroad. Preference will be given to doctoral students who have finished at least the first year of their doctoral studies, performed at least a part of their research and have a draft of a manuscript from their research.
The application should include:
1. Application form
2. Brief structured curriculum vitae in English (Europass CV
3. Motivation letter for applying to the Summer Schools (in English)
4. Information about the applicant’s doctoral programme
5. Synopsis of the manuscript that will be brought to the Summer School (up to 5 pages consisting of basic formal parts/chapters of an scientific article such as Introduction, Theory (for the Humanities) and Methods, Results, Discussion (Analysis) and Conclusion.
The manuscript should contain up to 5 references)
6. Letter of recommendation from the thesis supervisor
Online Application System
Participants are expected to send the draft of their manuscript in an electronic format before the Summer School.
Prof. Ana Marušić, MD, PhD
Chair, Department of Research in Biomedicine and Health
University of Split School of Medicine
tel: +385 21 557812
fax: +385 21 557811
: 15 May 2015
The selection results will be published by 20 May 2015, and the final list of participants will be determined by 1 June 2015